Then there is the boy you can never stop thinking about. Whenever you see his name, it trips you up. Even if it’s one that belongs to many others, even if he belongs to someone else.
You know he is a symbol of your weakness, your Kryptonite. How he rushes in like wildfire and burns through everything you worked so hard to build since he last left you in ashes.
People are just as wonderful as sunsets if you let them be. When I look at a sunset, I don’t find myself saying, “Soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner.” I don’t try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds.
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
'cause you brought out the best of me
a part of me I’d never seen
you took my soul wiped it clean
our love was made for movie screens
—All I Want,Kodaline (via bollabum)